Concerned about keeping your wordpress website safe from any unexpected accident? Well, you can’t help that from being happened. In fact, you must be ready for any of that to happen.
It is really important how you value your hard work and don’t want to lose it at any cost.
“Okay, my WordPress website is currently protected my hosting provider and they are continuously taking backups for me.”
Obviously, they do. But, you can really use a wordpress backup plugin and keep your site’s backup.
But some of the people fail to choose a worthy plugin which can keep their data safe and later regret it.
So, in this article we are going to talk about 5 Best WordPress Backup Plugins of 2019 which are going to save your ass from being whooped. The plugins are absolutely perfect for each and every thing a wordpress website handler will look for. So, let’s make haste and move on.
So before we start…
What Kind Of Features Would Somebody Expect From A WordPress Backup Plugin?
That’s the point. Just because your hosting provider might have promised you keeping your wordpress website backup in a regular interval, you should not rely on that. You have to make sure things are right from your end so that you won’t suffer due to it in near future.
Here is what you should look for in a regular WordPress Backup Plugin.
- Easy & Full Backup Option – The WordPress plugin should be able to take the complete backup of your whole site without any problems.
- Hassle free restoring – You should be able to restore your website easily by the plugin whenever it is required.
- Remote Storage Option – You should also check for remote storage availability options. You must be able to save your backups in storage spaces like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire etc.
- Backup scheduling – Backup scheduling will also a great addition to the features which you are looking for. By it, you can take backup of your website in a regular interval without any worries. It will also help you by minimum data loss assurance.
So, let’s start with the list.
VaultPress is one of the best WordPress backup plugin with an affordable pricing system. I am still surprised of their extreme great service in spite of the cheap pricing.
The plugin was built by Automatic, which now is a part of Jetpack. It can back up your whole site in couple of mins from A to Z. Yes, you can use the plugin to take the complete backup of your whole site. It comes very handy while migrating your website from one host to another.
Features of the plugin –
- Automatic backup is assured on daily basis for each site.
- Dedicated storage system. There won’t be any need for your to use third party storages.
- Easy backup & one-click restoration of website.
- Regular malware scanning and reports.
- 1 month money back assured if you are not satisfied.
- Real time backup option available upon better plans.
Price – Starts with $39/yr per one website.
As my personal choice, UpDraftPlus is one of the most compelling WordPress Plugins to keep your website at a safe hand. As the WordPress depository sources, UpDraftPlus has been installed and used more than over 1 million time and thats what make it super reliable.
I am fucking right,isn’t it?
But you are not going to know until you get to use it. The Updraftplus plugin comes with both the free and premium versions. And the free version might seem very much fitting for a single website owner since it has got very cool features. The wordpress plugin include features like back up scheduling, total website backup including files and other credentials etc.
Free Plugin Features –
- Manual or automatic backup feature ( scheduling option available )
- Third party storage option available like Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Rackspace etc. You can extend these options to Microsoft Onedrive, Webdav etc by extending your free plan to a premium one.
- You will be able to schedule multiple backups depending upon your time flexibility.
Premium features –
- You can restore your website from backups taken by other plugins by the paid version.
- premium customer chat and services.
- Enhanced reporting.
- Multisite backup.
Price – Free & Premium version varies between $70-$195.
3. Sucuri Website Backups
Sucuri, also known as a wordpress security plugin and firewall application is been continuously providing wordpress backup solutions since a long time. Its monthly service will only cost you $5, but it only comes as an addon to their website security service.
So, if you are ready to get it, then you will be getting a lot of options like firewall protection, CDN, malware scanning as well as WordPress back up services. Their back up service includes the features mentioned below.
- Available for different content management systems.
- Automatic backups everyday.
- Dedicated storage provided by Sucuri Cloud.
- Complete wordpress files and backup reports which indicate changes in recent backups.
- Each backup file is saved for 3 months.
- Premium support for any kind of assistance.
- Push notifications to website owner upon the backup restoration is completed successfully.
Duplicator, which you also know as a very handy wordpress migration plugin, is another yet powerful WordPress Backup plugin.
As I have used the duplicator plugin itself, and I can say that it is very minimal and an easy to use plugin for wordpress websites.
Looking forward to hear more about it?
The free plugin of Duplicator is enough to get backup of one website without any problem being faced. Yet, the pro version comes with more features which you can ever imagine.
- Easy to use and can be figured out easily.
- Can be used to take back of your whole website or a certain part of it.
- Remote storage options like Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, and FTP are available for free users to store their backup.
- Multiple website function available in premium plans.
- On demand and scheduled backups.
Price – Free / Premium Version starting with $39.
I surely don’t hope this happens. but if you are ever going to face any kind of WordPress website problem related to backups or migration, these backup plugins will be the utmost resources you would need.
You might not get the full solution to each problem, but you can really face one being ready. Yes, these 4 WordPress backup plugins which we talked about will make you feel so. With relying on these backup solutions, you can make your websites more secure and store them securely however you wish them to be.
As we have discussed so much till now, we would like to here from your end how you feel about these plugins. Make sure to let us know your experience if you used any of these for your websites. And we will be happy to assist you with any kind of WordPress problems you are facing. You just have to call it. ❤